Tuesday 21 January 2014

SonuBaits Hemp and Krill

I started using this Hemp and Krill in a tin from SonuBaits towards the end of last year and I must say that my catch rate seems to have improved. It certainly sells well through the shop and having used Krilled maggots for a couple of years now decided to give the hemp a try. This weekend just gone I managed to win a local match with 22 small carp for 49lb 8oz feeding hemp and maggot on the pole line and damping down some 2mm feed pellet from Bait-Tech with the water/flavour from the Krilled hemp and also adding a small amount to my feed for the feeder line, whilst fishing double red either alive or dead krilled maggot on the hook. The whole range of hemp which includes the Krill, Garlic, Chilli and Natural flavours are available in store for whichever takes your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment